If you are wondering how to kill candida, my guess is you aren’t just researching for pleasure. There are a huge variety of symptoms associated with a candida infection, and I’m sure you don’t want to live with any of them for longer than you have to. Simply follow these three steps and you will be healthy again in no time!
Step 1: Cleanse Your Colon The good news is it only gets easier after this first step. Nobody wants to have to do a bowel cleanse, but the bottom line is that it is essential. The only way to start getting rid of candida is to cleanse out as much of it as possible along with all of the decaying waste it is feeding on.
Step 2: Candida Diet Did you know that most normal cases of candida infection can be cured simply by eating the proper diet? Here is an outline for the general rules of the candida diet:
What to Do:
- Drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of fiber. You need to keep waste moving through your system so it doesn’t build up and provide fuel for the yeast.
- Exercise regularly!
- Get rid of all the processed food you own. If it’s not around, you won’t eat it.
- Eat lots of yogurt. Yogurt contains probiotic bacteria that help fight off the candida.
- Eat fresh and organic foods.
- Eat natural antifungals. If you wanted to know how to kill candida without any supplementary help, this is key. Some of these natural candida-killing foods are coconut oil, Pau D’arco tea, olive leaf, cinnamon, garlic, cloves, and avocados. In general, many spices have antifungal properties, so go ahead and season your food as often as possible.
What Not to Do:
- Do not eat processed foods. Your body is not designed to deal with them, so your digestive system will not run as smoothly as it should. Candida takes advantage of this.
- Do not eat sugar. Of course you need some sugars and carbohydrates, but any excess sugar in your diet needs to go. Candida thrives on it.
- Do not take pharmaceutical drugs (especially antibiotics and birth control pills) and avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
Step 3: Natural Supplements The Candida Diet is an excellent way to get your body away from being a candida habitat, but in order to really hit the yeast hard and guarantee a recovery you may have to bring out the bigger guns. I’m talking about natural supplements. Probiotics are a great first choice and you should take them daily, but the single most powerful supplement you can take is undecenoic acid. This fatty acid is by far the strongest natural antifungal substance known. Not only will it directly destroy the yeast, but it will also prevent further development into a more invasive form.
These three steps are not just an explanation of how to kill candida, but a guide to winning back your happy, healthy life once more. Go be candida free!
No related posts.